The purpose of the cultural principles is to set out broad descriptions and features of the organisational culture. They are a public statement setting out what stakeholders can expect from the Sir John Brunner Foundation.
Each academy in The Sir John Brunner Foundation operates within these broad cultural principles, whilst interpreting them to meet its specific needs.
Serving as an overarching statement, the cultural principles are to be considered in the development of the organisations strategy, policy, operations and decision making. Our Values are derived from these overarching principles.
- Each school within The Sir John Brunner Foundation shall retain a strong sense of identity, place and purpose with each school contributing to a shared experience of excellence and pride, continuing to build on a rich history whilst celebrating its own uniqueness.
- The shared ambition of The Sir John Brunner Foundation is that every child’s life is enhanced and advanced through the highest standards in education and that every child fulfils their academic potential through a broad and diverse education.
- Every child and professional within The Sir John Brunner Foundation is able to feel happy and safe, knowing they are an important and valued member of our communities and understand they belong and are represented in them. The Sir John Brunner Foundation embraces and celebrates difference and uniqueness.
- The Sir John Brunner Foundation recognises the importance of first class education in shaping individuals with a strong moral purpose who are driven by loyalty, compassion and a strong sense of contribution to their community and to the world around them.
- The Sir John Brunner Foundation recognises its duty and its commitment to wholeheartedly serving the interests of children and families within our local community.